Monday, April 16, 2007

My Farewell email for previous company..isk..isk

Dear beloved colleagues,
 
I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at Tan Electronics Sdn Bhd.
I will be starting a new position at a new company next monday (16th April 2007) right after PC Fair.
 
I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you.
Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time
at Tan Electronics. Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward
to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.
 
Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address (InterfaceSys@gmail.com or
InterfaceSys@yahoo.com) or mobile, 0162332510.
 
Thanks again for everything.
 
Yours truly,
adminx™
 
 
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
InterfaceSys@gmail.com or InterfaceSys@yahoo.com
.:: adminx™ ::. InterfaceSys ® 2004 - 2008

No comments: